- Seaview swimming pools
- Live music and Belgian Beer Café
- Rooftop view bar where you can enjoy cocktails and snacks
- Eight restaurants and bars including The Flavor offering Thai fusion cuisine
- Bowling alley, snooker room and kids club
- Thai cooking classes
- Credit of THB3000 (R1000) per room per stay (excluding Grace Spa, Sawasdee Shop, Sea Shell Shop and nanny service)
- Two swimming pools
- Kids club and outdoor play area
- Award winning Indian restaurant Baluchi
- Shuttle service to Karon Beach
- Lagoon-like swimming pool and swim-up bar
- Rooftop bar with a spectacular view of Patong Beach
- Close to shops and nightlife
- Relax at KEE Spa
- Fitness centre
- Credit of THB3000 (R1000) per room per stay, which is made up of two vouchers for cocktails valued at THB500, THB2000 credit towards a room upgrade, 50% off spa treatments,15% off food and beverages and 10% off all room service
- The Privilege Club Wing is for adults only with its own pool area and lounge
- The Horizon Wing has many facilities for children with a kids club, play ground, games zone and pools
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Patong Beach
- Dino Park mini golf a short walk from the resort
A visit to Koh Samui deserves a few days enjoying the sun, sea and beautiful beaches. The island is fringed by powdery-white beaches and sparkling waters and offers everything from secluded bays to stretches of white sand as far as the eye can see.
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet
Present your MySchool card when booking your next Red Label Holiday and we will give back a percentage of the purchase value to your chosen school or charity!
Who is MySchool?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is one of South Africa's biggest fundraising programmes and raises over R4 million every month for schools, charities and animal welfare organisations. The programme allows you to make a difference, just by shopping.
MySchool helps more than 8 000 schools, charities and animal welfare or environmental organisations. Every time you use your card at any of their partner stores (which now includes Flight Centre South Africa) a percentage of your purchase value will be given back, on your behalf, to the school or charity you choose at absolutely no cost to you!
Why should I get a MySchool Card?
3 great reasons to become a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet supporter & cardholder
Raise funds for a cause that is close to your heart, without it costing you an extra cent.
Over 1500 partner stores where you can use your card to raise funds and get instant discounts.
You have the power to choose: select up to three schools and/or charities which you would like to support.
Where can I get my Free MySchool Card?
Get your FREE CARD here!
How it works?
Book a Red Label Holiday at your nearest Flight Centre store, present your MySchool card and we will give back a percentage of the accommodation value of your holiday package. Excludes visas, travel insurance, port taxes, meal supplements, bed levies, transfers, flights & taxes. Only applies to Red Label Holiday packages)
It’s that easy! Learn more about MySchool here.
Refunds: Should you for any reason have to cancel your Red Label Holiday, we will reverse the MySchool transaction.
Forgot to present your MySchool Card on paying? If you forget to present your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card at the time of payment, you will still be able to furnish us with your details and we will add it onto the original transaction. Please contact your booking consultant with proof of payment within two months thereafter.
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Terms and Conditions apply, and can be found on www.myschool.co.za.