One of our expert travel agents can get you to Czech Republic
Fill in the online enquiry below and one of our experts will contact you shortly (Czech Republic does not have a specific deal at the moment).
Call us on 0877 40 50 00 or
Powerful families from European history have hailed from this country before borders were drawn around the modern-day Czech Republic. Stonemasons, stucco workers and tradespeople have left their testatment to fine craftsmanship here too. Outside the bustling finery of Prague other noteworthy Czech sites include:
- Brno – the Czech Republic's second-largest city; it has a historical centre, fine museums and an annual international fireworks festival.
- Ceský Krumlov – a beautiful old town can be found in this South Bohemian town.
- Krkonoše – running along the Czech/Polish border are the country's highest mountains and many popular ski resorts.
- Mutenice wine region – excellent vineyards off the tourist path.
- Karlštejn – about 20 kilometres west of Prague, this town has one of the most-visited castles in the country.
- Pilsen – home to the original Pilsner beer.
This country dishes up a lot in a small area, catering to the active traveller and meandering tourist. Book a flight to the Czech Republic if you're set to go or contact Flight Centre to get tips on making the most of your holiday.