- 7 nights' 4-star accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 4 dinners
- Touring by private, air-conditioned motorcoach
- FREE WIFI (where available)
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
What will you need to pack for this enlightening tour of Classical Greece? A sun hat, your thinking cap, and your competitive spirit for starters. Thought-provoking scenery and stories await in the land of powerful Sun Gods, ancient philosophers, and legendary Olympians. From the world-famous Acropolis in Athens to the sacred Temples of Olympia, and the mountainside excavations of Delphi to the monastery-topped rock formations of Meteora, you'll walk in the footsteps of Greece's most renowned and mystical figures - and dance in them, too.
Day 1 : Arrive in Athens
Day 2 : Athens
Day 3 : Athens - Corinth - Mycenae - Epidaurus - Nauplia
Day 4 : Nauplia - Olympia
Day 5 : Olympia - Patras - Delph
Day 6 : Delphi - Meteora Area
Day 7 : Meteora Area - Thermopylae - Athens
Day 8 : Athens
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 07 November 2023 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2023 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2023.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.