Serengeti Safari & Zanzibar
from R 36,690* per person
G ADVENTURES : There's no better way to see Tanzania than by sleeping where the wildlife roam, and you'll have the opportunity to do just that on this 12-day tour.
Travel Dates: 20 November 2021 - 29 January 2022 (Selected Departures)
12 & 26 March 2022 and 14 May 2022 Departures
Duration: 11 nights
Departing From: Arusha
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13810440
- 7 nights' simple hotel accommodation & 4 nights' full-service camping accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners (allow USD340-445 for meals not included)
- Chief Experience Officer, certified safari driver/guide, camp crew & local guides
- Transport by 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, minibus & walking
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit & Lunch - Mto wa Mbu
- Clean Cookstove Project Visit - Mto wa Mbu
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD340-445 for meals not included
Your safari through the Serengeti and Ngorongoro includes an overnight camp at the edge of a crater where lions, buffalo, and zebra like to wander. Then jet over to Zanzibar where historic towns and blissful beaches await. You'll leave with a host of postcard-worthy photos and memorable experiences in your pocket, and perhaps a few grains of sand, too.
Day 1 : Arusha
Day 2 : Arusha / Mto wa Mbu
Day 3 : Mto wa Mbu / Serengeti National Park
Day 4 : Serengeti National Park
Day 5 : Serengeti National Park / Ngorongoro
Day 6 : Ngorongoro / Arusha
Day 7 : Arusha
Day 8 : Arusha / Stone Town
Day 9-11 : Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 12 : Stone Town
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 May 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.