Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar
from R 44,990* per person
G ADVENTURES : Trips to East Africa can accomplish more than just ticking off a laundry list of incredible animal life sightings
Travel Dates: November 2021 - December 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 12 nights
Departing From: Nairobi
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13810440
- 8 nights' simple hotel accommodation
- 4 nights' full-service camping accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners (allow USD355-465 for meals not included)
- Chief Experience Officer, certified safari driver/guide, camp crew & local guides
- Transport by public shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, minibus & walking
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Scenic flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit & Lunch - Mto wa Mbu
- Clean Cookstove Project Visit - Mto wa Mbu
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD355-465 for meals not included
On this 13-day tour through the Serengeti and Zanzibar, you'll have the opportunity to learn about local village life led by a local, see how huts are constructed in farmers' fields, and visit a local spice plantation. Of course, there's plenty of time for wildlife spotting on safari drives through Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks to acquire wildlife snaps that'll make your friends and family envious.
Day 1 : Nairobi
Day 2 : Nairobi / Arusha
Day 3 : Arusha / Mto wa Mbu
Day 4 : Mto wa Mbu / Serengeti National Park
Day 5 : Serengeti National Park
Day 6 : Serengeti National Park / Ngorongoro
Day 7 : Ngorongoro / Arusha
Day 8 : Arusha
Day 9 : Arusha / Stone Town
Day 10 : Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 11-12 : Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 13 : Stone Town
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.