- 14 nights' hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Experienced Contiki Trip Manager and Local Guides
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Welcome to 15 days of pure Italian travel immersion. Covering Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice and beyond, this one brings you the blissful best of this soul-stirring country. Explore Rome's historical highlights, travel through the streets of Michelangelo's Florence, soak up some rays on the Amalfi Coast...and that's just an aperitivo. Beauty, romance and all the pasta you can fit in; the good life just got even better. That's amore!
Day 1 : Arrive Rome
Day 2 : Rome to Florence via Siena
Day 3 : Florence
Day 4 : Florence to Cinque Terre via Pisa & Lucca
Day 5 : Cinque Terre
Day 6 : Cinque Terre to Milan via Lake Como
Day 7 : Milan to Venice via Verona
Day 8 : Venice
Day 9 : Venice to Rome via Bologna
Day 10 : Rome
Day 11 : Rome to Naples
Day 12 : Naples to Amalfi Coast
Day 13 : Amalfi Coast
Day 14 : Amalfi Coast to Rome
Day 15 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 to 35 years for travel on selected departure dates in 2021.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only, depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- A non-refundable deposit of R999 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking.
- Must book and pay deposit by 17 December 2020.
- If full payment is not received by 17 December 2020, promotion will be removed and no longer redeemable.
- Offer is combinable with brochure discounts but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or third party offer.
- Offer applies to the land portion of trip only.
- Offer based on availability and applies to the land portion of your trip price only (this excludes taxes, internal airfare, food funds, and pre- and post-accommodation).
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
BACK-ROADS TOURING : A wonderful blend of idyllic countryside and ancient towns, beautiful architecture and delectable food, Tuscany makes for an...