Your Mozambique Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Vilanculos
- Approximate taxes
- Return airport + boat transfers from Vilanculos Airport
- 4 nights' accommodation on Bazaruto Island at the 5-star Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected local soft drinks, beers, wine and spirits
- Non-motorized watersports
- BONUS: Pay for 3 nights and get 1 night FREE - SAVE R5240 per person
Premium beverages, motorised watersports, items of a personal nature, any items not mentioned in inclusions
With 2500 km of Indian Ocean coastline, Mozambique is an aqua-playground bathed in brilliant watercolour hues. Nowhere is its beauty more pristine than the Bazaruto Archipelago, a protected marine reserve and national park. Ilha de Bazaruto, Island of the Mist, lies 30 km off the mainland. Here, rolling sand dunes melt into clear azure ocean. Swim with dolphins and experience the annual migration of humpback whales from July to September. Set sail for the sunset. Lose yourself to nature's beauty in one of the last untouched paradises. Welcome to Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort, a truly luxury escape among Mozambique resorts. This package is for leisure or honeymoon (quote on request), couples or families wanting to enjoy the fishing, snorkelling, diving, horse riding, spa etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Only for SADC passport holders.
- Copies of passports for ALL passengers to be sent to MIT before any bookings are made.
- No other specials may be combined.
- Price is per person based on 2 adults sharing.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods may apply.
- 1% Tourism levy compulsory & payable direct.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of increase this will be added onto the package price.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 March 2022.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.