If you happen to find a cheaper airfare or holiday package (land arrangements combined with flights),we will beat it by R20 on domestic travel and R50 on international travel (per person). We will beat a same day, available quotes for airfares or holiday packages departing from South Africa, provided that the quote is from a South African registered supplier or agency.
Follow these easy steps
Step 1: Bring us a written quote prior to booking.
The airfare or holiday package must be quoted in South African Rand from a registered South African travel agency or airline, priced in South African Rand. Travel must originate from a South African airport. We will not beat the flightcentre.co.za website or any other Flight Centre shops or Flight Centre Travel Group brands.
The written quote must be presented to us on the same day as it was created and must be submitted to us before a booking is confirmed.
The airfare or holiday package must be available and able to be booked by the general public when you bring it to us.
The written quote must include the following ; the name of the airline, the flight number, the departure point in South Africa, the destination inclusive of any stopovers or transits, dates & times, date of when the quote was created, full price including all taxes, surcharges, service fees and the cancellation policy. The written quote must be for the same dates, airlines, number of passengers, booking classes, flight numbers, property, room type, ages of minors where applicable, room configuration, transfer type and must list any inclusions such as but not limited to the meal basis.
You can provide written airfare quotes from registered:
1) South African travel agencies.
2) Airlines registered with IATA and originating from South Africa.
3) South African registered websites quoting in South African Rand.
Step 2: Confirmation that the written quotation is genuine and available
Your travel expert will need to confirm that the written quotation is genuine, available and able to be booked by the general public when you present it to us. Should we verify that the airfare or holiday package quote is genuine, we will beat the total price by R20 for domestic travel and R50 for international travel (per person).
We will require you to book the airfare or holiday package at the time of verification and pay in full. If the same quoted product is no longer available, we will endeavour to find you the best possible and available alternative that suits your requirements. Any change and cancellation conditions specific to your booking will apply.
Flight Centre may be required to make the booking on the relevant airline or supplier’s website. You may be required to have a credit card to confirm and pay for an online booking. The full fare may be deducted from your credit card, and the applicable discount will be refunded to your credit card or via eft.
If we believe your written quotation contains an error in pricing, or that the airfare or holiday package is no longer available, we reserve the right to a 24 hour investigation period. Should the outcome of this investigation be that the written quotation presented meets all conditions of the Lowest Price Guarantee, we will beat airfare or holiday package quotes by R 20 for domestic travel and R 50 for international travel (per person.)
All quotes are subject to verification and availability.
1) Low-cost carriers that have been operational in South Africa for a minimum of 12 months. We no longer beat written quotation from the Globetravel website.
2) Online credit card payments via the Electronic Customer Acceptance (ECA).
3) Certain group package rates that are available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded.
4) Group bookings or children under the age of two years are excluded from the Guarantee (a group consists of 10 people or more travelling together for the duration of the trip).
5) Suppliers or agencies that are not South African registered businesses and who operate from a foreign country. Please note that a .co.za website is not necessarily a South African registered business. Some websites with a .co.za website address operate from foreign countries and payment is deducted in the currency of that country.
6) Immigration fares that are available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group.
7) Quotes whereby a supplier or travel agency has offered a discount. This includes promotional discounts on in-App purchases.
If you are dissatisfied with our Lowest Price Guarantee, please contact our Customer Experience Team on email@example.com