Best of Italy
- Return airport transfers on first and last day of the trip
- 12 nights' accommodation in 4 and 5-star hotels
- 12 breakfasts & 7 dinners
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Must-see sights with VIP entry and queue jump
- Unique Insider Experiences
- Free time
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Discover the Best of Italy, from the ancient treasures of Rome to Renaissance Florence and everything in between. Imagine staying overnight in a renovated Franciscan monastery in Assisi and lapping up chic Capri, as well as a private guided visit to Pompeii to see a Roman city frozen in time.
Day 1 : Arrive Rome (2 nights)
Day 2 : Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3 : Rome - Pompeii - Sorrento (2 nights)
Day 4 : Isle of Capri Excursion
Day 5 : Sorrento - Assisi
Day 6 : Assisi - Verona - Venice (2 nights)
Day 7 : Venice Orientation and Free Time
Day 8 : Venice - Milan - Lake Maggiore (2 nights)
Day 9 : Lake Como Excursion
Day 10 : Lake Maggiore - Pisa - Florence (2 nights)
Day 11 : Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12 : Florence - San Gimignano - Rome
Day 13 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Save up to 10% Breakout, Break Free Sale offer is on the land-only portion of selected 2021 and 2022 holidays and departures.
- Discount can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- Future Travel Credit holders cannot combine this offer with carry forward discounts, EPD or any other discounts.
- Booking must be paid in full by 04 March 2021.
- Offer is not applicable for Oberammergau trips.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 December 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 04 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 04 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
BACK-ROADS TOURING : A wonderful blend of idyllic countryside and ancient towns, beautiful architecture and delectable food, Tuscany makes for an...