- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 night aboard a felucca sailboat
- 1 night aboard an overnight coach
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minibus, traditional felucca sailboat
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- See the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Visit Aswan Bazaar
- Visit the Temples of Abu Simbel
- Overnight stay on traditional Felucca (sleeping bag recommended)
- Visit the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut
- Visit the Colossi of Memnon
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
The pyramids, the Sphinx, the Nile... they're all here. But where are you? You've seen them in books. You've seen them in documentaries. You've seen them in movie after movie after movie. But experiencing them in real life = a whole different level of AMAZING. Ancient, archeological and wall-to-wall ICONIC, this sure as hell isn't your average holiday. But then - you're not your average traveller.
Day 1 : Cairo, Egypt
Day 2 : Cairo to Aswan via Overnight Coach
Day 3 : Aswan
Day 4 : Aswan including Abu Simbel
Day 5 : Aswan to Felucca - Sailing
Day 6 : Felucca Sailing to Luxor
Day 7 : Luxor to Hurghada
Day 8 : Hurghada to Cairo
Day 9 : Cairo
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.