Your London Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate airport taxes
- 5 nights' accommodation in London at the 4-star Best Western London Ilford Hotel
Airport transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities & porterage, meals not mentioned, drinks, tours / sightseeing not mentioned. PLEASE NOTE: City tax, also sometimes called tourist tax is compulsory in some European cities. It applies to everybody and is collected by the owner of the accommodation. The amount of city tax varies according to the hotel classification and the town. City taxes vary between EURO0.20 and EURO7.00 (maximum) per person per day. This tax is to be paid by the PASSENGER directly at the hotel before the end of the stay
Best Western London Ilford Hotel is located in Valentines, a neighborhood in Ilford, and is in a shopping district and near a metro station. Tower of London and Tower Bridge are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield Stratford City and Liverpool Street. Check out an event or a game at London Stadium, and consider making time for HMS Belfast, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 May 2022.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.