Your Mauritius Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 5 nights' accommodation at the 5-star LUX* Grand Gaube in a Superior Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- BONUS: SAVING of 25% included
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
LUX* Grand Gaube has unveiled a fresh new perspective on Mauritius with a re-imagined resort unlike anything else on the island. A pioneering vision from designer Kelly Hoppen delivers an eclectic retro-chic lifestyle that is effortlessly sophisticated, yet blissfully informal. Amidst lush tropical gardens, LUX* Grand Gaube is enveloped by undulating coves, the calmest of lagoons and is blessed with two tranquil beaches and two spectacular swimming pools. From generously proportioned rooms with balconies or terraces, to romantic junior suites and showstopper villas with private pools and gardens - all come complete with Indian Ocean vistas and our legendary LUX* hospitality. A global culinary journey leads to live cooking stations at the Palm Court, Peruvian and Argentinian cuisine at INTI, authentic Creole flavours at Bayan and a Turkish twist at Bodrum Blue. Add our famous Cafe LUX*, the Beach Rouge dining club plus a host of surprises at every turn - and resort living has never looked or tasted so good. As a true destination resort, we also spoil you with space. There's an abundance of places to relax or refuel and extensive sports and wellness facilities featuring a sensational new spa, fitness, tennis academy, golf and water sports. To tempt you from your lounger we also invite you to join us at inspirational classes and expert-led workshops. With an easy living, smile-inducing personality - LUX* Grand Gaube is the best of every world. Fresh from LUX*, it's an entirely new way to savour the island of Mauritius
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person sharing, include discounts, and are subject to availability and rate of exchange changes.
- Single supplement may apply for travellers not sharing a room.
- Black dates may apply to travel dates.
- All Inclusive offers have selected drink options.
- Offers are a guide only and will vary depending on the departure date, our guide price is based on the cheapest departure within the stipulated season and availability is correct at the time of loading.
- Visas may be necessary, and insurance is essential.
- Tour Operator terms and conditions apply and may be found on the tour operators website.
- Rates are based on availability and rate of exchange.
- Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued.
- The offer is not combinable with other offers.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 15 February 2024.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2024 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.