Book with peace of mind with Price Drop Protection
Price Drop Protection - Why book anywhere else?
At Flight Centre, we’re all about delivering amazing travel experiences and providing our customers with the best deal every time.
With Price Drop Protection, you can feel secure knowing you’ve got the best price because if your airfare drops in price before your departure date, we'll give you the difference back in a voucher. Easy!
Whether it’s a quick trip or the adventure of a lifetime, Price Drop Protection is your must-have travel companion when booking flights online.
Stop looking, get booking with Price Drop Protection to secure the best flight deal online. Search, compare and book your flights online today or call a member of the online team on 0877 40 51 05 for assistance.
Price Drop Protections Terms & Conditions
Price Drop Protection™
• Should the price of your Flight Centre Online airfare drop below your purchase price, prior to your departure date, we will refund you the difference by issuing a Flight Centre travel voucher.
• Price Drop Protection only applies to airfares purchased Online from 5 September 2018, using the Flight Centre South Africa website (not accommodation, other travel or holiday packages) and may only be claimed once.
• Price Drop Protection applies to genuine fares from airlines and other South African registered businesses and websites for travel that originates/departs from South Africa.
• Price Drop Protection excludes fares that are on sale or have been discounted.
• The fare must be in writing and presented to us on the same day it was advertised.
• The fare must be for the same form of payment and must be available and able to be booked by the general public when you bring it to us and be for the same dates, airlines, number of passengers, booking classes and flight numbers.
• The written fare must show the date it was advertised and the final price including all applicable fees and charges (including booking/service fees and all charges for the form of payment chosen).
• Fares available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded.
• Should the fare be less than your original Flight Centre Online airfare we will issue a Flight Centre travel voucher to you for the value of the difference.
• Price Drop Protection only applies to your domestic flight within South Africa or your international flight departing South Africa.
How can I make a claim for Price Drop Protection?
Step 1: Send the documentation on an advertised fare prior to your departure date to our online team: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0877405105
• The fare must be in writing and must relate to standard airfares available to the general public.
• The genuine advertised fare must be presented to us on the same day as it was advertised and prior to your departure date.
• The fare must be available on the same airline, same booking class and must include all booking/service fees.
• If the fare is from a website, it must show the final price payable at the final payment stage and must show all applicable fees and charges.
• The fare must be for the same form of payment as you have paid or will pay Flight Centre (e.g. cash, credit card).
• You can provide advertised airfares from:
1. Other South African travel agencies
2. Airlines; and
3. Other South-African-registered businesses and websites
Step 2: Confirmation that the fare is genuine and available
• Your Flight Centre Online Consultant will need to confirm that the fare is genuine, available and able to be booked by the general public when you present it to us. If it is, we will refund difference back by providing you with a Flight Centre travel voucher.
• If we believe your written fare contains an error in the pricing of the fare, or that the pricing, fare or booking class offered is no longer available to book on the same date, airline and flight number, for the same number of passengers, we may decline to provide you with the voucher for the difference in price.
Price Drop Protection Voucher terms & conditions
• Limit of one voucher per booking.
• The travel voucher can only be redeemed on future international or domestic flight bookings.
• You can redeem your travel voucher by booking online (flightcentre.co.za) or by contacting one of our online consultants: Email us at email@example.com or call 0877405105
• The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
• The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
• Normal booking conditions apply. Flight Centre reserves the right to deem the voucher void if it has been tampered with or copied.
Flight Centre's booking terms and conditions
Flight Centre’s standard Booking Terms & Conditions will also apply to your booking.