Preskil Beach Resort
Relaxed and casual atmosphere
Situated on a natural private peninsula along the south-east coast, this resort is a haven of peace and tranquility set in a luxurious tropical garden, overlooking white sandy beaches and the marine park of Blue Bay.
- Located on its own peninsula
- Relaxed and casual atmosphere
- Close to the airport
- Three restaurants and three bar
- Catamaran cruise (supplement applies)
- Ylang Spa & Fitness Centre
- Free: Water ski, Windsurfing, Glass bottom boat trips, Canoe, Pedal boats and Snorkelling.
- R2000 resort credit that includes a cooking class, 20% off spa treatments, in-room dining tray charge for room service and R450 credit that can be used towards the bar only (excluding the mini-bar)
Why we LOVE this hotel
Idyllic views on a private peninsula
200 rooms in standard, lagoon rooms, prestige cottages and deluxe penthouses categories.
South east coast in the Mahebourg area
back to resorts