At a Glance... A unique resort offering an exclusive range of experiences
This historic hotel enjoys an exceptional location on in the sheltered north-west coast of the island, in a historical estate of 25 hectares. With its tropical garden and natural 800m beach on Turtle Bay, it is located alongside Mauritius’ first marine park. Enjoy a drink at the “Feet in the Sand” beach beer garden pub, or elegant fine dining in the colonial-style mansion house.
- Horse riding on the beach
- Six restaurants and three bars
- 9-hole golf course with free green fees
- Mini golf
- Equestrian centre, little animal farm and giant tortoise park
- Kids club 3 – 11 years old
- Tropical Flower Spa and Fitness Centre
- Free: Kayaks, Glass bottom boat trips, Hobie Cats & Lasers, Pedal Boats, Waterskiing, Snorkeling, windsurfing, mini golf, archery
- Yoga sessions
- Dive Centre facilities
Why we LOVE this hotel
Situated along Turtle Bay, a protected marine park.
215 rooms in Standard, Privilege, Prestige and Suite categories – all sea facing
back to resorts