Maritim Resort & Spa
This historic hotel enjoys an exceptional location on in the sheltered north-west coast of the island, in a historical estate of 25 hectares. With its tropical
garden and natural 800m beach on Turtle Bay, it is located alongside Mauritius’ first marine park. Enjoy a drink at the “Feet in the Sand” beach beer garden
pub, or elegant fine dining in the colonial-style mansion house.
• Horse riding on the beach (supplement applies)
• Six restaurants and three bars
• 9-hole golf course with free green fees and mini golf
• Equestrian centre, little animal farm and giant tortoise park
• Kids club 3 – 11 years old
• Tropical Flower Spa and Fitness Centre
• Free: Kayaking, glass bottom boat rides, hobie cats and lasers, pedal
boats, waterskiing, snorkelling, windsurfing, archery, yoga sessions
• Dive centre facilities
Why we LOVE this HOTEL
Situated along Turtle Bay, a protected marine park.
215 rooms in Standard, Privilege, Prestige and Suite categories – all sea facing.
North west coast in the Balaclava area.
back to resorts