You could win a trip for 2 to Greece!
Pita best you can be! This competition is for you! We're offering one lucky follower the chance to win a Topdeck Greek Island Hopper 10- day tour for two!
All you have to do is be the "centaur of attention" and upload one of your own Greek Island travel- inspired snaps to Instagram. Remember to follow and tag @flightcentrersa in the photo and use the hashtag #youcouldbesouvlaki and #FlightCentreRSA. PLUS enter your details and accept competition Ts&Cs
@flightcentrersa Instagram: http://travl.to/b7qa304Pv5d
For our winning image, we'll be looking for a standout, creative Instagram snap that shows us why we should select you and a friend to go on a Greek Island adventure!
Good luck and happy snapping!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Flight Centre Topdeck Greek Island Hopper Competition Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram only.
- Entry is free and open to legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition (“Eligible Entrant”) hold a valid passport and enter the promotion in the required manner. The names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport.
- Employees of Flight Centre South Africa (Pty) Ltd and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive promotional offers from Flight Centre.
- Entry into the competition opens 1 December 2016 and closes 31 December 2016 (“The Promotional Period”).
- Eligible Entrants can enter the promotion in the following way: Go to Instagram, Follow @flightcentrersa and use the following hashtags #youcouldbeslouvaki and #FlightCentreRSA when entering and posting your Greece Travel inspired image. Entrants must go to https://www.flightcentre.co.za/promotions/win-trip and enter their details to secure their entry.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional platform remains the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Details of Prize
IN NO EVENT WILL FLIGHT CENTRE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF FLIGHT CENTRE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- There will be one prize winner selection. The prize consists of a Topdeck Greek Island Hopper 10 day tour for two people and flights. Exclusions: All items of a personal nature, meals not mentioned, medical and travel insurance, spending money, visas, taxes, approximate taxes, city taxes and any extras. This prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other merchandise or services.
- The Promoter will assist the Prize Winner as much as is practicable to ensure the prize is taken according to these terms and conditions. The Prize Winner needs to sign all documentation as required.
- The prize winner(s) will be notified by Instagram direct message, phone or email.
- The chosen winner has 24 hours to contact or confirm acceptance of the prize. After 24 hours the prize will be revoked and reassessed by the judges.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The judge’s decision is final.
- Flight Centre reserves the right to publish the names of winners on https://www.flightcentre.co.za/, & on https://www.facebook.com/flightcentreRSA & https://twitter.com/FlightCentreRSA & https://www.instagram.com/flightcentrersa Flight Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries & to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Flight Centre reserves the right to cancel this competition or to change the quantity and nature of the prize at any time without prior notice.
- Anyone who has won a competition with any Flight Centre South Africa (Pty) Ltd companies in the last six (6) months is ineligible to enter.
- Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Flight Centre from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
- Flight Centre reserves the right to promote the entry image
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Flight Centre Travel Group to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.