Terms and Conditions of Entry Flight Centre WIN a Cruise with MSC competition
Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is
deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Internet only.
2. Entry is free and open to legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older
the time of entering the competition (“Eligible Entrant”), who enter the promotion in the required manner. The
names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group (Pty) Ltd and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
4. Entry into the competition opens 01 Octobert 2017 and closes at midnight on 31 October 2017 (“the
5. A maximum of one entry per person will be valid. Eligible Entrants can enter the promotion in the following
6. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries
will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries
will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter
accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website and Facebook page remains the responsibility
each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Details of Prize
IN NO EVENT WILL FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS,
REVENUES OR BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF FLIGHT CENTRE, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
8. There will be one prize winner selected.
9. The Prize includes:
A 3 night cruise visiting Portuguese Island in Mozambique for 2 adults in an ocean view cabin aboard the MSC
Sinfonia. Departing from Durban on the 16 th February 2018, returning to Durban on the 19 th February 2018
Under no circumstances can any aspect of this holiday be transferred, amended, extended or
exchanged for cash.
10. The Promoter will assist the Prize Winner as much as is practicable to ensure the prize is taken according to
these terms and conditions.
11. The prize winner will be notified by Facebook, phone or email
12. The chosen winner has 24 hours to contact or confirm acceptance of the prize. After 24 hours the prize will be
revoked and redraw will be done by the judges.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or
stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines,
computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the
Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential
(including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its
servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services
by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant&#39;s or any other person&#39;s
computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
15. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot
excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the
Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the
prize supplied again.
16. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The judge’s decision is final.
17. Flight Centre reserves the right to publish the names of winners on Facebook and Twitter
18. Flight Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in
accordance with these terms &amp; conditions.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Flight Centre the right to cancel this competition or to change the
quantity and nature of the prize at any time without prior notice.
20. Anyone who has won a competition with any Flight Centre companies in the last six (6) months is ineligible to
21. Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the
occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that
not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure,
including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident,
restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers,
that prevent Flight Centre from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable
anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party&#39;s reasonable efforts to prevent,
delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not
attributable to a Party’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.