Valentine's competition T&C
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Win a trip for 2 to Bali
- Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Internet only.
- Entry is free and open to legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition (“Eligible Entrant”), who enter the promotion in the required manner. The names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport.
- Employees of Flight Centre South Africa (Pty) Ltd and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
- In order to enter all participants must be in possession of a permanent passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months from time of return travel.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive promotional offers from Flight Centre via email and/or SMS of which you can opt out at any stage.
- Entry into the competition opens 14 February 2017 and closes at midnight on 28 February 2017 (“the Promotional Period”).
- To enter the competition the entrant must go to www.facebook.com/flightcentresouthafrica. If the user does not already ‘like’ the page, they will be required to press ‘like’ and then comment on the competition post . If the entrant already ‘likes’ the page they will not be required to click the ‘like’ button.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any contact details entered incorrectly on the Promotional Websites shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website remains the responsibility of each entrants and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Details of Prize
- There will be one (1) prize drawn. The prize comprises two (2) economy return flights to Bali and five (5) nights’ accommodation for two people at the Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
- Prize conditions:
- Prize is for two (2) people and includes a 5 night stay in a Delux Club Cottage at the Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
- The room at Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa will accommodate two (2) people only.
- Both passengers must be booked on the same flight when travelling.
- The time and routing of the flight is up to the discretion of Flight Centre.
- Once booked tickets are non-refundable, cannot be transferred to another name and no date changes are permitted.
- For travel from any other domestic city apart from Johannesburg will be to the winner’s account.
- The booking needs to be completed a minimum 6 weeks before the travel date.
- Prize is valid for travel up to 10 February 2017 and is subject to availability.
- The prize is valid for dates between 11 Feb 2017 and 10 Feb 2018 with block out dates for 1 July – 30 September & 27 December – 2 January 2018
- The prize cannot be taken during high season travel periods.
- The prize excludes travel insurance, spending money and any associated visa costs for both travellers. · The winner must be able to pay for visa costs, travel insurance and spending money for both travelers.
- The Promoter will assist the Prize Winner as much as is practicable to ensure the prize is taken according to these terms and conditions. The Prize Winner needs to sign all documentation as required in order for the booking to be made timeously.
- There will be one (1) computer automated prize draw generating a total of one (1) Prize Winner.
- The prize winner will be notified by phone or email
- The chosen winner has 24 hours to contact or confirm acceptance of the prize. After 24 hours the prize will be revoked and redraw will be done by the judges.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The judge’s decision is final.
- Flight Centre reserves the right to publish the names of winners on www.flightcentre.co.za & on www.facebook.com/flightcentreRSA & www.twitter.com/FlightCentreRSA
- Flight Centre reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries & to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Flight Centre reserves the right to cancel this competition or to change the quantity and nature of the prize at any time without prior notice.
- Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Flight Centre from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.