Flight Centre - Competition Terms & Conditions
Who can enter:
Competition open to all residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over (Prize Promoter reserves the right to seek further proof of age at its discretion), excluding employees of the Prize Provider, the Prize Promoter, their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition and their employees and immediate families.
Opening/closing date and time:
- Competition opens 04 September 2017
- Competition closes 08 September 2017
Competition draw date:
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries on 08 September 2017
- The winner will be notified on 8 September, via the telephone number provided on the entry form
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted after the 3 rd attempt, or is unable to take up their prize, the Prize Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a runner-up.
Prize – there is one prize consisting of:
- Travel prize consists of 2 economy class air tickets on Air Mauritius departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius, 5 nights’ stay in Mauritius at the Intercontinental Mauritius Resort for 2 adults sharing with breakfast and dinner daily.
- Return hotel transfers
- Air tickets must be booked 21 days prior to your proposed travel dates.
- Prize excludes airport tax
- Travel prize must be taken between 23 August 2017 – 19 December 2017, excluding peak season travel such as Christmas, School Holidays & Public Holidays (long weekends).
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for international travel.
- Prize promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any flight.
- Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferrable. All travel on flights is subject to the carrier’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.
- The prize cannot be split.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining any inoculations that may be required. Any associated cost(s) incurred must be borne by the winner and his/her travelling companion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these terms and conditions for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the flightcentre.co.za website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- The Winner will be required to flight directly to confirm dates of travel as per prize letter. To Book contact Diane van Dyk: firstname.lastname@example.org