TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE FLIGHT CENTRE & HUAWEI COMPETITION
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is based on booking any international airfare/flight with Flight Centre during the promotional period through a Flight Centre Store or on the Online Booking Tool and commenting on the Facebook post with a selfie using the hashtags #FlightCentreAndHuawei #RewriteTheRules. Winners will be required to provide proof of booking.
3. Entry is opened to legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition (“Eligible Entrant”), the names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport.
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group (Pty) Ltd and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
5. Entry into the competition opens 03 April and closes at midnight on 15 April 2019 (“the Promotional Period”). Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission.
6. Eligible Entrants can enter the promotion in the following way. To enter the competition, the entrant must book and fully pay for an international flight through Flight Centre and comment on the Facebook post with a selfie using the hashtags #FlightCentreAndHuawei #RewriteTheRules. They will then be automatically entered into a draw for a Huawei P30 PRO smartphone.
7. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The winning entry will be selected by random draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to choose the winners at their sole discretion. Although not anticipated, competition rules and prizes may be changed or altered at any time. The Promoter’s decision is final.
9. The Promoter will assist the Prize Winner as much as is practicable to ensure the prize is taken according to these terms and conditions.
10. The prize winner(s) will be notified by Facebook, phone or email
11. The chosen winner has 24 hours to contact or confirm acceptance of the prize. After 24 hours the prize will be revoked and redraw will be done by the judges.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
14. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
15. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. The judge’s decision is final.
16. Flight Centre South Africa reserves the right to publish the names of winners on Facebook and Twitter
17. Flight Centre South Africa reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Flight Centre South Africa reserves the right to cancel this competition or to change the quantity and nature of the prize at any time without prior notice.
19. Anyone who has won a competition with Flight Centre Travel Group companies in the last six (6) months is ineligible to enter.
20. Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism, accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labour strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Flight Centre from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party’s reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
21. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.