Best of Turkey
from R 27,190* per person
TRAFALGAR : A fabled land of fairy chimneys, whirling dervishes and cotton castles is yours to explore on this leisurely journey through turkey.
Travel Dates: January 2021 - March 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 13 nights
Departing From: Istanbul
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 12998784
- 13 nights' hotel accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch (included Be My Guest) & 10 dinners
- All transport shown
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS: Enjoy a 'Be My Guest' lunch with the Yazir community in the Taurus Mountains near Antalya
- STAYS WITH STORIES: Located alongside the ancient Ortahisar rock castle, many of the rooms at Dilek Kaya Hotel are hewn out of the surrounding rock
- DIVE INTO CULTURE: Haggle for souvenirs at Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, one of the largest covered markets in the world with 60 streets and over 5000 shops
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Take a leisurely jaunt through Turkey to visit the extraordinary excavations at Ephesus, the underground city of Sarhatli on the ancient Silk Road and Istanbul's bustling city markets.
Day 1 : Arrive Istanbul (2 nights)
Day 2 : Istanbul Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3 : Istanbul - Gallipoli - Canakkale
Day 4 : Canakkale - Troy - Pergamon - Izmir (2 nights)
Day 5 : Excursion to Ephesus and the House of the Virgin Mary
Day 6 : Izmir - Pamukkale Free Time
Day 7 : Pamukkale - Hieropolis - Antalya (2 nights)
Day 8 : Perge Excursion
Day 9 : Antalya - Aspendos - Konya
Day 10 : Konya - Cappadocia (2 Nights)
Day 11 : Goreme Excursion
Day 12 : Cappadocia - Ankara
Day 13 : Ankara - Istanbul Free Time
Day 14 : Depart Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Pay a R1000 per person deposit within 3 days of booking with full payment due 45 days prior to departure.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Trafalgar.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.