Colours of Sicily
- Return airport transfers on first and last day of the trip
- 8 nights' 4 and 5-star hotel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Must-see sights with VIP entry and queue jump
- Unique Insider Experiences
- Free time included
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Simmering Mount Etna and the ancient Valley of the Temples make an appearance on this glorious encounter with sun-kissed Sicily, from fishing villages to the seaside haunts of the rich and famous.
THE TRAFALGAR DIFFERENCE:
Connect with Locals
Visit Maria Marano's wine farm at the foot of Mount Etna for a walking tour through the estate and cellars, and enjoy home-made appetisers accompanied by the local wine (Day 3).
Dive into Culture
Learn how the local Modica chocolate is made and enjoy a chocolate tasting (Day 6).
For included sightseeing in Catania, Taormina, Syracuse, Palermo & Monreale.
Day 1 : Arrive Catania
Day 2 : Catania - Taormina (Giardini Naxos) (3 Nights)
Day 3 : Taormina Sightseeing
Day 4 : Taormina Free Day
Day 5 : Taormina - Syracuse
Day 6 : Syracuse - Modica - Ragusa - Agrigento
Day 7 : Agrigento - Erice - Mondello - Palermo (2 Nights)
Day 8 : Palermo Sightseeing
Day 9 : Depart Palermo
Terms and conditions
- 2020 Europe and Britain holidays: Saving is based on maximum 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Above price includes 10% Early Payment Discount.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- Early Payment Discount is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit of R3000 per person is required on booking and the full amount must be paid by 18 December 2019 or no later than 60 days for land only guided holidays or 90 days for guided holidays including train or cruise prior to departure from South Africa (whichever comes first) to qualify for the 10% Europe and Britain Early Payment Discount.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 18 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 18 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.