Scenic Scandinavia & its Fjords
from R 61,680* per person
TRAFALGAR : SAVE R8400 + Book with Confidence - FREE 3 day Booking Hold | R999 Risk FREE Deposit | Flexible Change Options | Pay Monthly with No Extra Interest
Travel Dates: 01 December 2020 - 31 October 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 13 nights
Departing From: Copenhagen
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 13372905
- Return airport transfers on first and last day of the trip
- 13 nights' accommodation in 4 and 5-star hotels
- 13 breakfasts & 8 dinners
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Must-see sights with VIP entry and queue jump
- Unique Insider Experiences
- Free time
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Discover the deep fjords, glaciers and islands that line the Scandinavian coastline on this fascinating journey. Your travels will reveal the storybook beauty and colourful history of Scandinavia. On this Scandinavian trip, you'll see the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen come to life, hop aboard one of Europe's most exciting train journeys and learn about farm life near Bergen.
CONNECT WITH LOCALS: Enjoy a Be My Guest dinner with the fifth-generation Ovre-Eide family on their livestock farm in Norway, which has been a working farm since the 1500s.
DIVE INTO CULTURE: Take a ride on one of the most exciting train journeys in the world, past mountains and waterfalls through the scenic Norwegian countryside to Flam.
STAYS WITH STORIES: On this trip enjoy three Trafalgar Stays with Stories, which boast individual character: Hotel Randers with its original artwork and VIP-rich guestbook; Sognefjord Hotel is local on Sognefjord and built by an old retired seafarer; and Hotel Geiranger, on the Geiranger fjord offering an incredible waterfront spot.
Day 1 : Welcome to Copenhagen
Day 2 : Explore Historic Copenhagen
Day 3 : Journey through stunning scenery to Randers
Day 4 : Set Sail for Stavanger
Day 5 : Onwards to Colourful Bergen
Day 6 : Bergen Your Way
Day 7 : Enjoy the Scenic Flam Railway and on to Sognefjord
Day 8 : Continue to Geiranger
Day 9 : A Day at the Breathtaking Geirangerfjord
Day 10 : Venture to Historic Lom and Lillehammer
Day 11 : On to Viking-Filled Oslo
Day 12 : Journey to Stockholm
Day 13 : Discover Beautiful Stockholm
Day 14 : Farewell Scandinavia
Terms and conditions
- Restart Travel Deal - Save up to 15% on selected worldwide trips.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- All prices are rand-rate guaranteed.
- Restart Travel Deal is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit of R999 per person is required within 5 days of booking and the full amount must be paid no later than 60 days for land only guided holidays or 90 days for guided holidays including train or cruise prior to departure from South Africa (whichever comes first) to qualify for the saving.
- R999 per person deposit is valid for new bookings only made between 1 September 2020 and 3 November 2020.
- Applicable for travel 1 December 2020 - 31 October 2021.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
Walk the Camino De Santiago Plus
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite...