Highlights of Turkey
- Return airport transfers on first and last day of the trip
- 9 nights' 4 and 5-star hotel accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch (Be My Guest) & 7 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Must-see sights with VIP entry and queue jump
- Unique Insider Experiences
- Free time included
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS: Meet the most liberated women in Turkey in the village of Demircidere, where you'll l earn how to bake traditional bread and taste the local wine at our 'Be My Guest' lunch
- DIVE INTO CULTURE: Haggle for souvenirs at Istanbul's Grand Bazaar one of the largest covered markets in the world with 60 streets and over 5000 shops
- Learn about the art of pottery making in Avanos
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Explore a mezze of East and West in mystical Turkey. From the Byzantine and Ottoman past of its former capital, Istanbul, to Troy, Ephesus, and the limestone cotton castles of Pamukkale.
Day 1 : Arrive Istanbul (2 Nights)
Day 2 : Istanbul Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3 : Istanbul - Gallipoli - Canakkale
Day 4 : Canakkale - Troy - Pergamon - Izmir
Day 5 : Izmir - Ephesus - Virgin Mary's House - Pamukkale
Day 6 : Pamukkale - Hierapolis - Konya
Day 7 : Konya - Cappadocia (2 Nights)
Day 8 : Goreme Excursion
Day 9 : Cappadocia - Istanbul
Day 10 : Depart Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Save 15% on 100 selected trips before 27 February 2020 to celebrate 100 years of The Travel Corporation.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- Early Payment Discount is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 27 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 27 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.