- 12 nights' hotel accommodation
- 12 breakfasts & 5 dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with FREE WIFI
- Walking tour of Istanbul
- Entry to the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia & Basilica Cistern
- Orientation tour of Eskisehir
- Photo opportunity at Tuz Golu (Salt Lake) & Avcilar Valley
- Visit Love Valley
- Orientation tour of Antalya
- Visit Saklikent Gorge, the ruins of Hierapolis & Pamukkale National Park
- Entrane to the ancient Greek city of Ephesus & Pergamon Acropolis
- Entrance to Troy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gallipoli visit including Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair and ANZAC Cove
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Is this trip for you? INTRIGUING. ANCIENT. EXCITING.
An intoxicating mix of continents, culture and cuisine, Turkey is everything you've heard... and then some. Go deeper than the balloon-filled skies of your Instagram account and uncover the real Turkey - from tucking into dinner with a local Cappadocian family to wandering the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, paying your respects at Lone Pine or cruising the aquamarine waters of Fethiye's jagged coast. Oh, and there's more to eat here than Turkish Delight and kebabs.
Day 1 : Istanbul, Turkey
Day 2 : Istanbul
Day 3 : Istanbul to Eskisehir
Day 4 : Eskisehir to Cappadocia
Day 5 : Cappadocia
Day 6 : Cappadocia to Antalya
Day 7 : Antalya to Fethiye
Day 8 : Fethiye
Day 9 : Fethiye to Kusadasi via Pamukkale
Day 10 : Kusadasi (including Ephesus)
Day 11 : Kusadasi to Canakkale via Troy
Day 12 : Canakkale to Istanbul via Gallipoli
Day 13 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.