- 6 nights' hostel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- High speed trains and public transport
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Full-day city tour of Tokyo
- Group karaoke experience
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto
- Visit the Kinkaku-ji Temple
- Visit the Arashiyama bamboo forest
- Visit Umeda Sky Building
- Visit Osaka Castle
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
You could spend another week stuck in traffic, slugging it out at work or cringing through another episode of Too Hot to Handle...OR you could spend 7 jam-packed days stuffing yourself on culinary delights in Osaka, exploring the ultra-modern Tokyo, getting high (in cable car) at Hakone and belting out karaoke in Kyoto. It's up to you.
Worth noting: On this trip you'll be travelling like a local... by train! This means a bit of walking between stations and hotels so we recommend packing light with a backpack or small case.
Day 1-3 : Tokyo, Japan
Day 4 : Tokyo to Kyoto
Day 5 : Kyoto
Day 6 : Kyoto to Osaka
Day 7 : Osaka
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 December 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.