Delve Deep : Greek Islands
- 9 nights' hotel-style accommodation
- 9 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Public ferries
- Transfer to and from ferry ports and hotels
- Island ferry transfers
- INCLUDED EXPERIENCES : Walking tour of Athens with Trip Leader
- Orientation walk of Mykonos town with Trip Leader
- Paradise Beach hike with Trip Leaader
- Orientation walk of Parikia with Trip Leader
- Orientation walk of Fira with Trip Leader
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
TRIP VIBE = iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader.
When we say 'Greek Island holiday', you say... Endless beaches? Ridiculously blue waters? Perpetual sunshine? Well, yeah, all those things are great. Obviously. But our Greek Island Hopper trip covers all the givens... and more. MORE ancient wonders. MORE eye candy sunsets. MORE fisherman-chic goodness. MORE G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S. Plate smashing. Greek dancing. Schmoozing with the locals. And with us, you won't just see it. You'll do it. One 'opa!' at a time.
Day 1 : Athens, Greece
Day 2 : Athens
Day 3 : Athens to Mykonos
Day 4 : Mykonos
Day 5 : Mykonos to Paros
Day 6 : Paros
Day 7 : Paros to Santorini
Say 8 : Santorini
Day 9 : Santorini to Athens
Day 10 : Athens
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 December 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.