- 11 nights' hotel accommodation
- 11 breakfasts & 4 dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with FREE WIFI, including powerpoints for charging electronics
- Orientation tour of Heidelberg
- Walking tour of Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence (with local guide) & Lucerne
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Driving tour of Paris
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Is this trip for you? BUZZING. PICTURESQUE. SHORT-BUT-SWEET.
Essential. Vital. The must-dos. The unmissables. Whatever you call those bits of Europe that you just HAVE to explore, you can rely on our fast-paced Essential Europe trip to properly school you in them. We're talking Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Paris... the big guns. But that isn't all - this trip also swings by the likes of quaint little Heidelberg and lakeside stunner Lucerne. What a mix, right? Quick maths: take two weeks, turn them into something special.
Day 1 : London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands (or join in Amsterdam)
Day 2 : Amsterdam
Day 3 : Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
Day 4 : Heidelberg to Munich
Day 5 : Munich to Venice, Italy
Day 6 : Venice to Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Day 8 : Rome to Florence
Day 9 : Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
Day 10 : Lucerne to Paris, France
Day 11 : Paris
Day 12 : Paris to London, England
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 April 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Land of the Northern Lights
ON THE GO : The Land of the Northern Lights: a whirlwind adventure of Southern Iceland. From cool city streets to rugged mountains. From the inviting...