- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach transport
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Walking tour of Tbilisi
- Visit Mtskheta
- Visit Ananuri Architectural Complex
- Hike to Gergeti Trinity Church
- Visit the remote village of Juta
- Winemaking demonstration and tasting in Kaspi
- Visit the spa town of Borjomi
- Visit the 'cave town' of Vardzia
- Photo stop at Khertvisi Fortress (entrance not included)
- Visit the quaint town of Sighnaghi
- Visit a winery in the Kakheti region
- Lunch with a local family (including Georgian cookery lesson)
- Visit the estate of Prince Alexander Chavchavadze
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
This one? It�s a bit different. You are too? PERFECT. Georgia Explorer is your match made in heaven. Head off-the-beaten-track and prepare for alllllll of the remote villages. Alllllll of the one-of-a-kind cultural experiences. Allllllll of the awesome, you-had-to-be-there moments - with some of the most excellent individuals you'll ever meet. From ancient ruins to fancy estates (and a traditional Georgian family home), this unforgettable week and a half will well and truly broaden those horizons. See you in Tbilisi.
Day 1-2 : Tbilisi, Georgia
Day 3 : Tbilisi including Mtskheta
Day 4 : Tbilisi to Stepantsminda via Ananuri Architectural Complex
Day 5 : Stepantsminda including Juta
Day 6 : Stepantsminda to Akhaltsikhe via Kaspi and Borjomi
Day 7 : Akhaltsikhe to Tbilisi via Vardzia and Khertvisi Fortress
Day 8 : Tbilisi including Sighnaghi and Tsinandali
Day 9 : Tbilisi
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Walk the Camino De Santiago Plus
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite...