St Patrick's Day
- 3 nights' hostel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Awesome Local Trip Leader
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Guinness Storehouse tour
- St Patrick's Day parade and celebrations
- Walking tour of Dublin
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
What began as a religious feast for the patron saint of Ireland is now an international celebration of all things Irish. Yep, we're talking about St Patrick's Day. What better way to celebrate than dressing up in green and joining in on the action in the country's charming capital. Guinness, anyone?
Day 1-4 : Dublin, Ireland
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Full payment is required in order to secure this trip.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.