Delve Deep : Vietnam & Cambodia
- 13 nights' hotel-style accommodation
- 1 night homestay accommodation
- 2 nights' overnight train accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners
- Transport by private vehicle, domestic flight, overnight boat cruise & overnight train
- INCLUDED EXPERIENCES: Hanoi street food tour
- Walking tour of Hanoi with Trip Leader
- Overnight junk boat cruise in Halong Bay
- Overnight train to Hoi An
- Domestic flight to Nha Trang
- Visit Hang Rai cave
- Overnight train to Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Boat trip through the Mekong Delta
- Visit Cai Be Floating Market
- Local cookery demonstration
- Overnight stay in a local homestay in the Mekong Delta
- Visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Sunset cruise on the Mekong River
- Visit the Angkor complex with a local guide
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
TRIP VIBE = iconic sights and in-depth adventures with a local Trip Leader.
17 days. Two of the most slap-you-in-the-face-unbelievable countries you'll ever experience. Who's ready to go exploring? You know it, we know it - even the carved faces at the Bayon temple know it. Vietnam and Cambodia are famous the world over for their mind-blowing natural beauty, ancient architecture and unique cultures. And this trip? It's here to help you see the very best that both have to offer. We're talking amazing cities. Fascinating history. Tropical scenery. Food that could actually change your life. Need we go on?
Day 1 : Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 4 : Halong Bay to Hoi An - via Hanoi
Day 5 : Hoi An
Day 6 : Hoi An
Day 7 : Hoi An to Phan Rang
Day 8 : Phan Rang
Day 9 : Phan Rang to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 : Ho Chi Minh City, including Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 11 : Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta
Day 12 : Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 : Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Day 14 : Phnom Penh
Day 15 : Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Day 16 : Siem Reap
Day 17 : Siem Reap
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 December 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.