- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' guesthouse accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation on a party junk boat
- 1 nights' accommodation on an overnight train
- Internal flights
- Overnight train ticket
- 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Awesome Local Trip Leader and Local Guides
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Ho Chi Minh City street eats tour
- Farewell dinner
- Visit Hai Van Pass
- Visit to KOTO restaurant in Hanoi
- Visit Cai Be floating markets
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- Party cruise in Halong Bay
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
With something for the well-seasoned travellers as well as the first-time travellers, this trip to Vietnam is all sorts of epic. From crazy cities to motorbikes galore, to foodie treats and pho-real meals, all the way to getting cruise-y in the waters of Halong Bay - we've got it all. Tempted? Why wouldn't you be?
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Day 1. Ho Chi Minh City is home to 10 million people and 4 million motorbikes. Pretty cool huh? Tonight, prepare yourself for foodie heaven with the included street eats tour. Try the wonderful and the weird (if you're feeling brave). There's so much to get your teeth stuck into. Ready? Let's go! Meals: Dinner
Day 2 :Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2. Make sure you're wearing your explorer shoes today! Rise early for your Cu Chi Tunnels half day tour. These interesting tunnels were a strategic operation base during the Vietnam War, and there's over 120km worth of them! Amazing. Later this afternoon in HCMC, stroll to the Municipal Theatre, the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum on an included city tour. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Included today:Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh City Optional activities:AO Show ticket
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City to Vinh Long,Mekokng River
Day 3. Hop on a boat to peruse Cai Be's floating markets that teem with fruit, vegetables and goodies. Stop for lunch, then it's on to an overnight homestay where we rest up for the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included Activities:Visit the Cai be Floating Market
Day 4: Vinh Long,Mekokng River to Nha Trang via Ho Chi Minh City
Day 4. Wake up to another morning in the land of pho and snake wine. Later, we arrive in Nha Trang. Rest up at the white powdery beaches of Vietnam's most popular seaside resort town, or search for markets. Either way you're winning. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Nha Trang
Day 5. A day for either feeling the wind in your hair or chilling at the spa with our optional activities. Try out a full day boat trip. Or if you'd prefer some chilled vibes, take a tour at the Thap Ba Hot Spring Bathing and Mud Spa. Looks like you'll be spoilt for choice. Meals: Breakfast, Optional activities:Boat trip,Hot Spring and Mud Spa tour
Day 6: Nha Trang
Day 6. Spend your free day lazing in Nha Trang, a kite-running, windsurfing and scuba diving mecca. Woo! Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: Nha Trang to Hoi An
Day 7. Fly upwards to Hoi An - known for its spectrum of exciting architecture. Expect French colonial buildings, Chinese shophouses, Vietnamese tube houses and the Japanese Covered Bridge. Meals: Breakfast
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 8. Day two in this cultural melting-pot mecca. Hop on an optional tour to a vegetable village just outside of Hoi An. Providing veggies for Hoi An and its nearby areas, this place is pretty special. If you wanna channel your inner masterchef, enrol on an optional cooking class conducted by a local chef. Meals: Breakfast Optional activities: Cooking class, Vegetable village tour
Day 9: Hoi An to Hue
Day 9. Drive along the Hai Van Pass, one of Vietnam's most beautiful mountain passes. We end up in the former imperial capital, Hue. Take a guided tour of the Citadel, the Forbidden City and the Royal Tomb. What an introduction! Meals: Breakfast Included today: Visit the Hai Van pass, Guided tour of the Citadel, Forbidden City and Royal Tomb
Day 10: Hue to Hanoi
Day 10. Fly up the coast as you take on the big capital city of Hanoi. Meals: Breakfast
Day 11: Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 11. Cruise time. A day of paddling, swimming and lazing on the sundeck? Yes please. Return back just in time to watch the sunset from the top deck before tucking in to the bay's freshest seafood for dinner. Please note: If you have selected twin share accommodation, you may be accommodated in a triple share room for the duration of the Halong Bay cruise. This means you will be sharing with two other passengers. If you have any questions about your trip please contact our Customer Service team. Meals: Breakfast,lunch,dinner
Day 12: Halong Bay to Hanoi
Day 12. Back in the capital today. But not before an optional scenic flight over Halong Bay in a seaplane. Um, how cool is that? Meals: Breakfast, Dinner Optional activities: Scenic flight over Halong Bay
Day 13: Hanoi
Day 13. Today, it's breakfast then we're outta here. Okay, maybe one last bowl of pho first Meals: Breakfast
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Bookings can be secured with a deposit of R1000 per person at the time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your trip.
- Should you decide to cancel your trip more than 6 (six) weeks prior to departure, Topdeck will issue a ROLLING DEPOSIT VOUCHER to you for the R1000 deposit amount.
- This can be used towards any Topdeck Trip in the future.
- If making a booking within 42 days of departure, then full payment is required.
- Trips requested within 42 days of Departure are ON REQUEST, no other services such as flights, transfers and/ or Pre/ Post accommodation should be booked until the Trip is CONFIRMED.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.