from R 6,555* per person
Get lei-d (see what we did there?) on arrival before getting up close and personal with this romantic island - home to picture-perfect beaches, swaying palms and a million hilarious puns. Work up a sweat by hiking Honolulu's glorious peaks, tuck into some freshly caught Lomi-lomi salmon or kick back on the translucent sand of the the capital's famous beaches. Keen to experience everything Honolulu has to offer on this four-day stopover? You had me at aloha. Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Get lei-d (see what we did there?) on arrival before getting up close and personal with this romantic island - home to picture-perfect beaches, swaying palms and a million hilarious puns. Work up a sweat by hiking Honolulu's glorious peaks, tuck into some freshly caught Lomi-lomi salmon or kick back on the translucent sand of the the capital's famous beaches. Keen to experience everything Honolulu has to offer on this four-day stopover? You had me at aloha.
Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Destination: United States
Travel Dates: From 01/04/2020 to 03/04/2021
Duration: 4 days
- Flower lei ceremony on arrival in Honolulu
USS Arizona Memorial
Honolulu city tour
DAY 1 Honolulu, Oahu
Let the fresh, fragrant air consume your senses as you’re welcomed to Honolulu with a traditional flower lei greeting. Ain’t nothing like starting your holiday with a good lei, #amiright? (wink, wink). Dump your bags at your hotel and get exploring – it’s time to get acquainted with Hawaii’s capital.
DAY 2 Honolulu
Wake early and fuel up on breakfast before heading out for a morning of reflection. Today we’re off to Pearl Harbour and the Arizona Memorial to learn the history of ‘the date that will live in infamy’. Post-history lesson, we’ll make tracks back to Waikiki where you can spend the day hanging ten in the waves, hanging out at the shops or hanging poolside at the hotel. Your choice.
DAY 3 Honolulu
It’s your third day in paradise. What better time to work off those poolside cocktails? Hike to the top of Diamond Head (the volcanic tuff cone that sits prominently near the eastern edge of Waikiki's coastline) for out-of-this-world views. Alternatively, you could jump on a Grand Circle island tour of Oahu and check out some of the island’s most awe-inspiring landmarks. Lounging more your thing? Then dig your heels into the powder-white sand of Waikiki Beach and let the Hawaiian sun warm your bones.
DAY 4 Honolulu
Okay, okay. So it’s your last day on this glorious island. But that doesn’t mean the vaycay has to end, right? Start pinning your next adventure as you hightail it back to the airport on your included transfer. Aloha!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..