4 Day Bangkok Stopover
from R 5,500* per person
This Bangkok short break focuses on the bustling city and its tuk-tuk filled streets - with heaps of museums, temples, and street food to get involved with. Not bad for a whistle-stop adventure, hey? Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
This Bangkok short break focuses on the bustling city and its tuk-tuk filled streets - with heaps of museums, temples, and street food to get involved with. Not bad for a whistle-stop adventure, hey?
Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Travel Dates: From 01/04/2019 to 03/04/2020
Duration: 4 days
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5488289
- Street eats tuk-tuk tour in Bangkok (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays only)
Full-day city highlights tour
DAY 1 Bangkok, Thailand
Upon arrival, you’ll be met by an airport representative and taken to your transfer vehicle. Next stop: your hotel! Drop your bags, get checked in and explore for the rest of the day. Fill up on culture at one of the 100+ museums, immerse yourself in a new religion at one of the royal temples, and get your food and shopping fix from one of the 100,000 street vendors.
DAY 2 Bangkok
Kick off your Bangkok rush hour with a full-day city highlights tour visiting some of the most iconic sights. Visit Jim Thompson's house - the Thai silk businessman and designer who helped revive Thailand's silk industry from total extinction before he disappeared in the Malaysian jungle in 1974. Then boat along the majestic Chao Phraya River and stop at the Grand Palace (once home to the Emerald Buddha), and tuk-tuk it to the grand buddhist temple Wat Pho.
DAY 3 Bangkok
Today, prepare to get your taste buds tingling, Thai style. Head out on a traditional tuk-tuk ride and sample all the delicious street eats your tummy can handle. From skewered meats and fish paste balls to Thai-Indian creations like freshly baked roti and flavoursome curries, you’re sure to discover a whole bunch of new and exciting tastes. Tonight, we’ll pay a visit to the majestic Wat Pho, where you can feast your eyes on the temple’s sparkling golden towers all lit up. Round off the night with a visit to Pak Klong Talat, Thailand’s largest flower market, before hopping back in the tuk-tuk for the journey home.
DAY 4 Bangkok
After breakfast we're off. Short but sweet! Transfer from the hotel to the Bangkok airport to continue on your adventure.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..