- 4 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation on an overnight train
- Overnight train ticket
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Awesome Trip Leader and Local Guides
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Street eats tuk-tuk tour in Bangkok
- Guided trishaw tour in Chiang Mai
- Visit Wat Rong Khun
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
A quick trip through some of the best of Thailand. If you've got about one week to play with in Thailand, this is the trip for you. Our six-day express trip takes in some awesome Thai highlights. From trying yummy street food in Bangkok to opting in for a local cooking class or checking out the amazing Wat Rong Khun temple, you're in for a treat on our Thailand Express trip.
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok to Chiang Mai
Day 3-4 : Chiang Mai
Day 5 : Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
Day 6 : Chiang Rai
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Bookings can be secured with a deposit of R1000 per person at the time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your trip.
- Should you decide to cancel your trip more than 6 (six) weeks prior to departure, Topdeck will issue a ROLLING DEPOSIT VOUCHER to you for the R1000 deposit amount.
- This can be used towards any Topdeck Trip in the future.
- If making a booking within 42 days of departure, then full payment is required.
- Trips requested within 42 days of Departure are ON REQUEST, no other services such as flights, transfers and/ or Pre/ Post accommodation should be booked until the Trip is CONFIRMED.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 14 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.