- 4 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation on an overnight train
- Overnight train ticket
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Awesome Trip Leader and Local Guides
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Street eats tuk-tuk tour in Bangkok
- Guided trishaw tour in Chiang Mai
- Visit Wat Rong Khun
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
A quick trip through some of the best of Thailand. If you've got about one week to play with in Thailand, this is the trip for you. Our six-day express trip takes in some awesome Thai highlights. From trying yummy street food in Bangkok to opting in for a local cooking class or checking out the amazing Wat Rong Khun temple, you're in for a treat on our Thailand Express trip.
Day 1: Koh Samui, Thailand
Day 1. Arrive in Bangkok and get ready to zip through the streets on an included street eats tour. Mode of transport? Tuk-tuk. Eeek! Meals: Dinner Included today:Street eats tuk-tuk tour in Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Chiang Mai
Day 2. Tick off the Bangkok bucket list with a half-day city tour: Grand Palace and Wat Pho temple, we’re looking at you. Tonight, catch some zzz’s on an overnight train Meals: Breakfast Included today:Overnight train ticket
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 3. Jump in a trishaw for an included city tour and cruise through the incredible old town in style. Then, the afternoon is all yours to continue exploring. Meals: Breakfast Included Activities: Guided trishaw tour in Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai
Day 4. Free day! How about an optional cooking class? For the adrenalin seekers, unleash your inner monkey with an optional Flight of the Gibbon treetop adventure. One, two, three, jump! Pluck up the courage and go for it. Meals: Breakfast Optional Activities: Thai cooking class, Flight of the Gibbon treetop adventure
Day 5: Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
Day 5. Be inspired by the amazing Wat Rong Khun ‘White Temple’ en route to Chiang Rai today. Get ready to say wow 100 times over, this place is super impressive. Trust us. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Included today:Visit Wat Rong Khun
Day 6: Chiang Rai
Day 6. Our trip wraps up after breakfast this morning. But, why not stick around? There's so much more to see and do in Thailand! Meals: Breakfast
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.