Thai Islands Samui Sunsets
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- Breakfasts daily and 2 lunches
- All ferries to Koh Tao, Koh Phangan and Koh Samui
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Awesome Trip Leader
- Transport by local ferries between Islands
- Bucket List Inclusions: Welcome dinner in Koh Samui
- Farewell dinner in Koh Tao
- Island stays on Koh Samui, Koh Phangan & Koh Tao
- Group Size: Maximum 35
- Start/Finish Times: Start time: Meet at 6pm in Koh Samui / Finish time: Approximately 2:30pm in Koh Samui
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Thailand: we're talking paradise and island hopping. It's a win win! From beach-y celebrations to fried roadside insects, muay thai and coconuts for days, Thailand is where it's at. Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao will bring the sunrise/sunset action. Plus: the best Pad Thai and 1000 chances to work on that tan.
Day 1: Koh Samui,Thailand
Day 1. Make your way to the hotel and kick off your travels with a cocktail and chill by the pool. Tonight, get to know your island hopper mates with a welcome dinner. You’re in paradise, so soak it up and get ready a week of epic adventures. This is gonna be a trip to remember. Meals:Dinner
Day 2: Koh Samui
Day 2. Keen for a snorkel? This day is for you. Head out on an optional full day tour around Angthong Marine Park. Made up of 42 islands, you can expect jungles, white sand beaches, beautiful waterfalls, limestone formations and secret coves. Zoom around and keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife both on land and in the water. Lunch is on the boat. Because #paradise. Meals: Breakfast Optional activities:Angthong Marine Park day trip, Snorkelling
Day 3: Koh Samui to Koh Pha Ngan
Day 3. Take one last dip in the water before you head north to Koh Pha Ngan. This island is no stranger to a good time (Full and Half Moon parties, anyone?) and we reckon you'll love it here. Spend the afternoon exploring the local beaches and the town. Later, the evening is all yours. Set your sights on a hidden gem for dinner - Thai food for the win! Meals: Breakfast Optional Activities: Canopy adventure
Day 4: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 4. Your day, your way. If hanging out in a hammock sipping on fresh coconut water all day isn’t your thing, why not head north on a long tail boat or make tracks to explore the quieter beaches? Both Bottle Beach and Haad Salad Beach are pretty special. What are you waiting for? Go get some adventure! Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Koh Pha Ngan to Koh Tao
Day 5. On to Koh Samui and Koh Pha Ngan's baby: Koh Tao. Koh Tao means 'Turtle Island' and this beautiful place is also an important breeding ground for endangered turtle species. Keep an eye out for turtles and other animals if you decide to go scuba diving or snorkelling today. If you're not keen for being a water baby, there's always hiking, rock climbing and bouldering for the adventure seekers. You'll be spoilt for choice! Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: Koh Tao
Day 6. Scuba diving and snorkelling here is like ticking off Mount Everest for climbers, so make sure you don’t miss out on your second day here. Keep your eyes peeled for colourful coral, rays, sharks and so much more. Wanna do something else? There’s plenty of jungle and endless beaches to visit. This small island sure punches above its weight when it comes to things to do. Be sure to head back to meet the rest of the group for tonight's farewell dinner. We won’t blame you for getting emotional… Meals: Breakfast, Dinner Included today:Scuba diving , snorkelling
Day 7: Koh Tao to Koh Samui
Day 7. The trip ends after we arrive back in Koh Samui. If you have some extra time, why not keep exploring? We’ll be seeing you around. Meals:Breakfast Optional activities:Kintamani downhill mountain cycling, White water rafting, Tanah Lot sunset tour
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.