Explore awesome cities, passionate culture, yummy cuisine and stunning landscapes on this fiesta tour of Spain. Travelling from Madrid through some of Spain's best, get ready to immerse yourself in the rich culture of this vibrant country. Olé.
Travel Dates: From 26/05/2019 to 10/09/2019
Duration: 10 days
- Driving tour of Madrid
DAY 1 Madrid, Spain
Meet your new amigos and set your clock to Spanish time. Kick things off with a driving tour of Madrid and get your bearings.
DAY 2 Madrid to Seville
Off to Seville, the city that was supposedly founded by Hercules 3000 years ago. But first, we call in at Toledo: the old Spanish capital and a UNESCO World Heritage site. This place is impressive.
DAY 3 Seville
Your day, your way. Wander the streets once roamed by the greedy conquistadors counting gold or crane your neck through the corridors of Alcázar. Tonight is all about small bites, Seville's tapas scene is famous for a reason.
DAY 4 Seville to Granada
Next, we’re on to Granada. Ready to discover why this is the hottest destination in Andalusia? Get to know the place on a walking tour. Then, why not take in the impressive Moorish architecture in the Albaycín district, which is set against the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Cue an endless stream of Instagram-worthy pics! Dinner’s on us tonight.
DAY 5 Granada to Valencia
Valencia, we’re coming for ya! Valencia is the home of paella so hunt some down while you have the chance. Tonight, hit the town and see what all the fuss is about.
DAY 6 Valencia
We’ve cleared your schedule so you can spend a whole day exploring. Check out the Old Quarter for some serious throwback charm or just, you know, hit the beach. We won’t judge.
DAY 7 Valencia to Barcelona
Bienvenidos to the city of art nouveau, alluring accents and (most importantly) tapas. Get a lay of the land on a driving tour of buzzing Barca. Then, it’s time to get sassy at an optional flamenco show tonight. Sounds good to us.
DAY 8 Barcelona
There’s a free day in Barcelona today. Be sure to check out the Sagrada Família, the Columbus Monument, Las Ramblas, Park Güell and so much more. You could always hop on an optional bike tour of the city too. Later, get amongst the notorious nightlife. Be prepared to stay out until the early hours.
DAY 9 Barcelona to Madrid
Bye Barca! We’re heading back to Madrid today. En route, we check out Zaragoza. The beautiful architecture here will get your Instagram feed popping.
DAY 10 Madrid
Quick, add everyone on Facebook! It’s your last morning together. Who’s ready for round two?
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..