Kruger, Swazi & Beach
- 6 nights' accommodation at campsites in 2-person dome tents or twin share accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Awesome Trip Leader plus Driver
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Kruger National Park
- Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ngwenya glass factory, Mbabane
- Royal Enclosure/ Swaziland Village
- St Lucia boat cruise
- See Bourke's Luck Potholes
- Visit Hluhluwe Game Reserve
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Prepare for a trip of epic proportions. This week-long safari includes breathtakingly tranquil views and a variety of territories where the mighty lion remains the King of the wild (and humans dare to roam freely!). Crossing the majestic mountainous regions, vast bushveld plains and taking in the warm aroma from wild ocean beaches, you will encounter Southern Africa at its best. Immerse yourself in the traditions of the Shangaan, Swazi and Zulu, and capture the magic of this diverse continent, one Instagram-worthy snap at a time.
Day 1 : Johannesburg to Greater Kruger
Day 2 : Greater Kruger to Kruger National Park
Day 3 : Kruger National Park
Day 4 : Kruger National Park to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 5 : Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 6 : Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary to St Lucia
Day 7 : St Lucia to Hluhluwe Game Reserve to Durban
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.