Join us on this awesome Scandinavian adventure as we take in some of the best highlights this stunning region has to offer. From Berlin, we'll visit Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo. This ten-day trip is a great way to get a taste of this part of the world.
Travel Dates: From 05/05/2019 to 03/09/2019
Duration: 10 days
- Driving tour of Berlin
Walking tour of Stockholm
Welcome dinner in Berlin
Driving tour of Copenhagen
DAY 1 Berlin, Germany
With more museums than rainy days and some of the best DJs on the continent, the only thing you'll miss out on in Berlin is sleep – but there's plenty of time for that later. Drop your bags and get settled before getting to know your new trip pals over dinner.
DAY 2 Berlin
We'll drive you around to see (what's left of) the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag building. Afterwards, why not step out on an optional Third Reich walking tour for a local insight into what the city was like under Nazi rule during World War II? Tonight: explore the city after dark on an optional alternative street art and nightlife tour.
DAY 3 Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
On to Copenhagen to find out why this city keeps popping up among the top five most liveable cities in the world. Get your bearings on a guided driving tour and discover why Copenhagen is home to half of the nation's population.
DAY 4 Copenhagen
Today you have the chance to explore the city in true local fashion: on a bike. Romantic streak? Check out The Little Mermaid, a tribute to the fairytale writer Hans Christian Andersen's pre-Disney masterpiece. Spoiler alert: the original version has the lovestruck mermaid become foam on the sea after she fails to win the prince's affections. Even back then, it seems, #thestrugglewasreal.
DAY 5 Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
You know it for the IKEA hotdogs and meatballs (plus ridiculously good-looking people), but Sweden’s capital also punches way above its weight in design, fashion and some multicultural vibes you wouldn’t expect this close to the Arctic Circle.
DAY 6 Stockholm
Today we've cleared your schedule, so you can wander the city to your heart's content. Take an optional guided tour of Stockholm City Hall (the famous Nobel Prize banquet venue), or spend the day strolling through one of Stockholm’s many museums. Wanna take in some views? Then gaze at the greenery of Djurgården or let a hop-on-hop-off boat transport you around the city’s 14 islands.
DAY 7 Stockholm
The day is yours to do as you please. Need some suggestions? Well, you could always pay an optional visit to the Vasa Museum or watch the changing of the guards at the Royal Palace and drink copious amounts of quality coffee. Note: Swedes treat caffeine the way they do their style: very seriously.
DAY 8 Stockholm to Oslo, Norway
From the cosmopolitan city vibes of Stockholm to a more laid-back experience in Oslo. Check out endless stretches of Christmas trees and pretty lakes as you settle in for a day of nature-filled sights on the way to Norway’s capital. By the afternoon, you’ll be all gawped out and more than ready for dinner in the land of the midnight sun.
DAY 9 Oslo
There’s just enough time to wake up and take a stroll through Gustav Vigeland's bizarre and eccentric sculpture park this morning. Then: a comprehensive driving tour and an optional visit to the Viking Ship Museum, Kon-Tiki Museum and Fram Polar Ship. Take the rest of the day off to soak up Oslo’s funky 60s vibe.
DAY 10 Oslo
Today we love and leave you – Oslo is all yours! Go forth and explore. But, don’t forget to plan the next adventure with your fellow #topdeckers
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..