City To City (ex. Christchurch) 2018-19
from R 15,210* per person
High octane or slow and steady, this trip switches up the pace every day. Learn local legends from the Maori people, visit some world-class museums, go skydiving and hike one of the best one-day hikes in the world. You’ll see movie-worthy scenery, lush greenery and volcanic vistas. Kia Ora New Zealand!
Destination: New Zealand
Travel Dates: From 16/01/2019 to 12/04/2019
Duration: 9 days
- Overnight in a traditional Maori Marae
Haka & Poi class
Visit Hanmer Springs
Visit Huka Falls
Marlborough Wine Tasting
Visit Te Papa Museum
Kaikoura Peninsula Walk and seal colony
Visit Lake Taupo
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners 4 nights in hotels, 2 nights in lodges, 1 night in a cabin, 1 night in a traditional Maori Marae Cook Strait ferry crossing Modern air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi Awesome Topdeck Crew
Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Ohau Point seal colony
-Cook Strait crossing
-Marlborough wine tasting
-Visit Te Papa
-Tongariro Crossing Hikes
-Visit Huka Falls
-Visit Lake Taupo
-Maori Marae cultural talks
-Haka & Poi class
-Taupo bungy jump
-Hells Gate Mud Baths
-Day spas & massage
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..