On your marks, get set, sprint! Come join us as we race over to romantic Italy, reach new heights in Switzerland, wind through Luxembourg, dash through the Netherlands and hit the finish line in London. It's going to be an incredible adventure. Phew, keep up!
Travel Dates: From 25/05/2019 to 22/09/2019
Duration: 9 days
- Vaporetto ride in Venice
Walking tour of Venice
Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
Walking tour of Rome
Walking tour of Amsterdam
Walking tour of Verona
DAY 1 Rome, Italy
Meet with the group today in Rome and prepare to give that bucket list a workout! If you arrive early, shop ‘til you drop on Via Condotti, head to Capitoline Hill for awesome views of the Roman Forum and Colosseum or just kick back in Piazza Navona. Get excited – it’s gonna be one heck of a trip.
DAY 2 Rome to Venice
Maketh haste to fair Verona, the place where Romeo and Juliet found love. Snap a selfie at Juliet’s balcony and join throngs of lovers leaving notes on the wall (or avoid the crowds and just marvel at the ancient arena). Then: say ciao to Venice from across the lagoon as we check into our campsite, have an Eat Pray Love-worthy relationship with an irresistible Italian (meal) and get pumped for living out our own version of The Italian Job tomorrow.
DAY 3 Venice
You know it as The Floating City, but this place is actually sinking (slowly). Today we’ll check out a who's who of Venice's usual suspects on a guided walking tour (ticking off the likes of St Mark's Square and Accademia Bridge), then jump on a vaporetto to explore the Grand Canal. If that’s not enough, you can also hop on an optional gondola ride. Throw away your map in the afternoon and try to find the world's most epic little bookshop, Libreria Acqua Alta, or just go on a mission to find the perfect gelato.
DAY 4 Venice to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Ready for a breath of fresh air? Good! We’re off to the Swiss Alps. Get ready for OMG views.
DAY 5 Swiss Alps
Scenic hikes and jaw-dropping views are high on today's agenda. Go low key with a mountain walk or hop on board the Jungfraubahn railway for an optional visit to the Jungfrau Mountain summit. Expect fairytale villages en route and skydiving out of a helicopter upon arrival (if heights don't scare you). Another feast awaits your return, regardless of how you make your way back down.
DAY 6 Swiss Alps to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Roll yourself down the Alps towards Luxembourg, one of the world's top three nations in terms of both wealth AND wine consumption (they know what’s up). This city might be small, but it packs a punch.
DAY 7 Luxembourg City to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Start dreaming of cheese, clogs and cheeky café stops as we roll through tulip and windmill dotted fields to Amsterdam. DAM it's going to be a good day! Learn how cheddar and clogs are made, then get your bearings on a walking tour of the vibrant capital. We’re talking the Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the National Monument, so get your cameras at the ready. For the perfect end to the perfect day, give in to temptation and grab a cone of hot chips with mayo. Mmm.
DAY 8 Amsterdam
Join 881,000 bikes and get your cycle on with an optional bike tour of Amsterdam's iconic canals, bridges and parks. Culture fiends, delve deeper with a visit to the Anne Frank House or the Van Gogh or Rijksmuseum. Still thirsty for more? Check out the Heineken Experience and indulge in a spot of beer tasting. What better way to toast the final night of your Europe Inspired adventure than with a cruise on the canal?
DAY 9 Amsterdam to London, England
Today we love and leave you. Northern Sprint, it was fun. Too soon for the next adventure?
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..