Looking for a sun-soaked, sea salted, party-packed adventure? Never fear - Greece Lightning is here! We're talking seven amazing days exploring all of the awesomeness that the Greek Islands of Mykonos and Ios have to offer, with a grand finale in the ancient city of Athens. Work on that tan, ferry from island to island, and top off each night by soaking up the vibes in the bars. This trip's supreme (ah ah) so lather up the suncream (ah ah) for Greece Lightning!
Travel Dates: From 11/06/2019 to 02/09/2019
Duration: 7 days
- Hike to Paradise Beach
Orientation tours of Mykonos and Ios
Experience the famous Ios nightlife
DAY 1 Athens, Greece
This trip is Cycladic. It’s charismatic. It’s all-round fantastic. Why, it’s Greece Lightning! Touch down in Athens and prepare for the Greek-est week of your life. Seven days of sun, sand, sea and shenanigans? This is gonna be EPIC. Let the fun begin!
DAY 2 Athens to Mykonos
Jump on the ferry, feel the wind in your hair and get excited: we’re off to the one and only Mykonos. Check out the charming Old Town, picturesque churches and a photogenic windmill or two on an orientation tour. Then? The island’s yours for the taking!
DAY 3 Mykonos
Ready to take a hike? Good. Today we’ll soak up the rays on a walk to Paradise Beach – and trust us, this place ain’t called ‘paradise’ for nothing. We’re talking sandy beaches, clear water, and an awesome music-filled atmosphere. If partying’s your thing, you’ll want to stick around tonight.
DAY 4 Mykonos to Ios
Another day, another Insta-worthy island to explore. Today we’re hitting the water and moving on to the legendary island of Ios, where an orientation tour will help us get our bearings. This evening, dress to impress – all those bars won’t visit themselves, you know.
DAY 5 Ios
Feeling a little fragile after last night? No worries. Ios has plenty of sunloungers to rest our weary heads on – and gyros can cure just about anything. If you’re feeling chipper, go for a dip, check out the local restaurants or go exploring. Today is all about you.
DAY 6 Ios to Athens
Bye, Greek Islands! It’s all aboard the ferry and back to Athens today. This city has it all – ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and views that you’ll swoon over. Tonight, we’ll step out as a squad one last time and get teary over a farewell dinner. Stock up on group selfies while you can!
DAY 7 Athens
Nooooo – it’s time to go! Just like that, this Greece Lightning trip is over in a flash. Fill up on one last breakfast with the crew, then hug it out and hit the road.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..