Oktoberfest - Schnickmeister
- 3 nights' twin/double hotel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Walking tour of Munich
- Join the Oktoberfest celebrations
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Hear that? It's the German trifecta of beer, bratwurst and pretzels calling your name! That's something you just can't ignore. So, don your finest lederhosen (or dirndl), grab the nearest person to you and prepare to sing, dance and hug the night away at the world's biggest party in Munich. Note: table dancing is encouraged. On our Schnickmeister adventure, you'll sleep it all off in cosy hotel accommodation.
Day 1-4 : Munich, Germany
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 July 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.