- 8 nights' hostel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
- Bucket List Inclusions: Guided tour of former concentration camp Auschwitz
- Christmas Day in Prague
- Entry to Szechenyi Baths
- New Year's Eve in Budapest
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Visiting 5 countries: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary. This special Christmas and New Year's trip will convince you you're living in an eastern European fairy tale. But trust us, it's all real. From Prague to Budapest, via Krakow, Bratislava and Vienna, you'll take in Europe's most famous Christmas markets, ancient castles, classical music, thermal springs, warming mulled wine and so much more. Your unforgettable festive escape starts: NOW.
Day 1 : Prague, Czech Republic
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague to Krakow, Poland
Day 4 : Krakow
Day 5 : Krakow to Bratislava, Slovakia
Day 6 : Bratislava to Vienna, Austria
Day 7 : Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
Day 8-9 : Budapest
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Book and pay in full by 19 March 2019 and save 7,5% on selected Europe trips.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 19 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.