Topdeck : Tower to Tapas - 9 Days
- 2 nights' hotel accommodation
- 6 nights' hostel accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Paris city driving tour
- Wine tasting in Bordeaux
- Gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- English Channel crossing
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
It's all about the tapas on the trail from France to Spain, so unleash your inner foodie god or goddess. Take the vibrant path from London to Madrid, swinging by a handful of the best cities in Europe, plus a wealth of culture and history - not to mention some damn fine scenery. Lucky you, it's going to be an incredible adventure.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux
Day 5 : Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
Day 6 : San Sebastian
Day 7 : San Sebastian to Madrid
Day 8 : Madrid
Day 9 : Madrid, Spain
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Bookings can be secured with a deposit of R1000 per person at the time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your trip.
- Should you decide to cancel your trip more than 6 (six) weeks prior to departure, Topdeck will issue a ROLLING DEPOSIT VOUCHER to you for the R1000 deposit amount.
- This can be used towards any Topdeck Trip in the future.
- If making a booking within 42 days of departure, then full payment is required.
- Trips requested within 42 days of Departure are ON REQUEST, no other services such as flights, transfers and/ or Pre/ Post accommodation should be booked until the Trip is CONFIRMED.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.