- 6 nights' hostel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- English Channel crossing
- Modern air-conditioned coach with FREE WIFI
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
- Group Size : Maximum 48 people
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Dutch cheese & clogs demonstration
- Bicycle tour and Farewell dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Driving tour of Berlin
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Care to dance? Make the most out of winter's icy touch as you waltz your way through some of Eastern Europe's most enticing cities. Begin in medieval Prague in Czech Republic, tour Dresden and Berlin in Germany, party in Amsterdam in Netherlands and sip Belgian hot chocolate in Bruges. And that's just the beginning. When it comes to European trips in winter, the Winter Waltz dances its way to the top of the pile.
Day 1-2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague to Berlin
Day 4 : Berlin
Day 5 : Berlin to Amsterdam
Day 6 : Amsterdam
Day 7 : Amsterdam to London
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Bookings can be secured with a deposit of R1000 per person at the time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your trip.
- Should you decide to cancel your trip more than 6 (six) weeks prior to departure, Topdeck will issue a ROLLING DEPOSIT VOUCHER to you for the R1000 deposit amount.
- This can be used towards any Topdeck Trip in the future.
- If making a booking within 42 days of departure, then full payment is required.
- Trips requested within 42 days of Departure are ON REQUEST, no other services such as flights, transfers and/ or Pre/ Post accommodation should be booked until the Trip is CONFIRMED.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.