Topdeck : St Patrick's Day
- 3 nights' multi-share hostel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Trip leader
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Visit the world-famous Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- St Patrick's Day parade and celebrations
- Walking tour of Dublin
Flights, visas, insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
This 4-day, make-your- own-way trip from Topdeck includes accommodation in a central hostel, breakfasts, a Dublin walking tour and a visit to the famous Guinness Storehouse. Plus take in the St Patrick's Day Parade celebrations alongside the locals! Enjoy "the craic" of St Patrick's Day in its hometown of Dublin.
Day 1-4 : Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Bookings can be secured with a deposit of R1000 per person at the time of booking.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your trip.
- Should you decide to cancel your trip more than 6 (six) weeks prior to departure, Topdeck will issue a ROLLING DEPOSIT VOUCHER to you for the R1000 deposit amount.
- This can be used towards any Topdeck Trip in the future.
- If making a booking within 42 days of departure, then full payment is required.
- Trips requested within 42 days of Departure are ON REQUEST, no other services such as flights, transfers and/ or Pre/ Post accommodation should be booked until the Trip is CONFIRMED.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 August 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E & OE.