St Patrick's Day
- 3 nights' multi-share hostel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Trip leader
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Visit the world-famous Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- St Patrick's Day parade and celebrations
- Walking tour of Dublin
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Party in Dublin on St Patrick's Day! This 4-day, make-your- own-way trip from Topdeck includes accommodation in a central hostel, breakfasts, a Dublin walking tour and a visit to the famous Guinness Storehouse. Plus take in the St Patrick's Day Parade celebrations alongside the locals! Enjoy "the craic" of St Patrick's Day in its hometown of Dublin.
Day 1-4 : Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Terms and conditions
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation (if travel date is more than 42 days out).
- Final Payment: This is due 42 days prior.
- For bookings made less than 42 days before travelling, full payment is required and booking will be on request.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2018.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.