It's impossible to think of a Croatian sailing trip without a big, goofy smile creeping across your face. Water so translucent you can see your toes treading water. Days spent spreadeagled on the deck under the glistening sun. Ancient towns with views fit for a desktop screen saver. Feasts so large you'll be full for days. Yep, the sailing life is pretty sweet!
Travel Dates: From 07/09/2019 to 14/09/2019
Duration: 8 days
- Visit the Hvar Fortress
Visit UNESCO World Heritage
listed destinations Dubrovnik and Split
Sail the scenic Croatian coastline
Walking tour of Korcula Old Town
DAY 1 Dubrovnik, Croatia to Mljet
Kick off your trip in the most famous walled city in Europe. If you’re there early, you can take a quick wander around Dubrovnik's tiny cobblestoned streets before meeting the crew late morning. Then: it’s all aboard as we set sail to Mljet. Optional visit to Mljet National Park, anyone? Tonight, you have the option to clink glasses and get to know the gang over a BBQ dinner aboard the boat.
DAY 2 Mljet to Korcula
Did you pack your sense of adventure? Good. After an optional visit to Mljet National Park, we're moving on to Korcula, where we'll be hitting the cobblestone alleys on a walking tour. Later on, there's plenty of time to climb your way to the top of an old-school cathedral tower to savour a colourful cocktail. Take note: the ladder to the top of Massimo's cocktail bar is seriously steep, so watch your head! Anyone for an optional village dinner experience afterwards?
DAY 3 Korcula to Markaska
Time to trim the sails again and set course for the Makarska Riviera, one of the best unsung holiday spots in Europe. Today's all yours to stroll the pretty promenade, indulge in some adventurous activities (think hiking and biking), or simply lounge about on the pebbly beach. You do you.
DAY 4 Markaska to Bol
Next up today: Bol. Need more beach in your life? You've come to the right place! If you've got itchy feet, you're in luck, too. You've got another free day to do as you please, so dust off that camera and go for a wander. All of those pretty stone houses and brightly coloured flowers won't take photos of themselves, now, will they?
DAY 5 Bol to Hvar
This morning we'll set a course for Hvar, one of Croatia's glittering gems AND playground to the likes of Tom Cruise, Ellen DeGeneres and Prince Harry (just to name a few). Oh - and on the way, there's a chance to take an optional peek at the magical Blue Cave. Later, we'll check out Hvar's famous fortress, cathedral and square before we go to town on an included night out. Our drink recommendation? Try a mist-mash (it involves red wine and Fanta. Best not ask).
DAY 6 Hvar to Stari Grad
Today it's off the mooring line and on to Stari Grad on the northern side of the island. A UNESCO World Heritage-listed town, Stari Grad is certainly pleasing on the eye. Tonight, we'll indulge in a feast fit for a sailor with an optional onboard dinner.
DAY 7 Stari Grad to Split
We're setting sail to Split for the ultimate vacay finale. Yes, it's a UNESCO World Heritage-listed city, and yes, it has an abundance of Roman architecture, so don't just sit there. Get exploring! You won't want to miss Diocletian's Palace - it's one of the best preserved Roman monuments in the world. Plus, if it's good enough for an emperor, odds are you'll rate it too.
DAY 8 Split
We're outta here after breakfast. Ready to talk to us about another eight days sailing the Croatian islands?
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..