from R 161,890* per person
LUXURY GOLD : Book with Confidence - FREE 3 day Booking Hold | R3000 Deposit | Flexible Change Options
Travel Dates: 10 March 2024 - 06 November 2024 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 10 nights
Departing From: Osaka
Company: Luxury Gold
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 17217398
- 10 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches & 4 dinners
- Hotel and restaurant tips
- Seamless baggage handling at hotels
- Complimentary coach and hotel WIFI where available
Flights, taxes, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature & anything not mentioned in the inclusions
The Japanese have seamlessly adapted to globalisation, while maintaining a firm hold on their spirituality and traditions. Intricate tea ceremonies are celebrated throughout the land, some lasting up to four hours, while sushi-making is a celebrated art passed on over many generations. Religion in Japan is dominated by Shinto and Buddhism, both strongly grounded in ritual and tradition and practiced at temples, shrines and spiritual sanctuaries found throughout the country. The intriguing tradition of geisha dates back to the 7th century and is today a living heritage. Visitors delight at the sight of these high-society female entertainers dressed in silk garments and revealing perfectly painted faces. Japanese food too is closely linked to its traditions and offers reason enough to visit. From delicious ramen to green-tea ice cream, local cuisine is centred on seasonal and regional produce. Of course every trip to Japan should be accompanied by a glass or two of sake (rice wine).
Day 1 : Welcome to Osaka, Japan
Day 2 : Highlights of Osaka
Day 3 : A Local Perspective on Hiroshima
Day 4 : The Temples & Geisha of Kyoto
Day 5 : Mt Fuji & on to Tokyo
Day 6 : Explore Traditional Tokyo
Day 7 : Journey to Sendai
Day 8 : Tsugaru & Hirosaki Castle
Day 9 : Exploring Oirase
Day 10 : The Highlights of Tokyo
Day 11 : Farewell Japan
Terms and conditions
- Prices are per person, double occupancy, land only.
- Single supplements apply.
- This offer is not transferable and is tour and date specific.
- If guests change to another tour or date not listed in the promotional allocation, they are responsible to pay the difference and adhere to different payment conditions.
- This promotion is not combinable with the Early Payment Discount or with Future Travel Credit (FTC) carry forward discounts.
- All year-round brochure discounts are subject to conditions and some may be combinable with this promotion (including Past Guest Discount) - please check with your Insight Vacations expert at time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 01 December 2023 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2023 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2023.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.